The MOST amazing, private location in Lincoln City overlooking the Bonito Valley, with panoramic views of Sierra Blanca and The Capitans.... this 20+ acre hide-out is on the top of a high mesa in a gated subdivision....and was the 'pick of the lots' by the original developer. Home designed by William Cervantes, built with steel joists, steel studs, on a 3'concrete floor and has vaulted ceilings, tile floors, and huge rock fireplace....there are several amazing scenic overlooks, golf short game area and most basic furnishings included. 3rd bedroom is a large, private 'loft', with big deck.
Scott Roser of CENTURY 21 Aspen Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Ruidoso & Lincoln County,
Vol. 32, Issue 06, Page 2.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cooling System: Refrigeration Cooling
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Metal Roof, Pitched Roof
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Parking: Detached Parking
- Fireplace: Built in Fireplace, Gas Fireplace Logs
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Utility Room
- MLS Area: N/Ruidoso To Bonito River
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- View: Valley/Canyon Views, Wooded View
- Water Utilities: Well Available