Very solid, one level home with a little peek at Sierra Blanca. Light and airy main living/dining/kitchen, beautiful 'sunroom'/3rd bedroom, luxurious fenced backyard with garden, redwood decks, workshop and storage; natural stone exterior siding, flagstone walking paths---the list goes on and on. Almost everything has been redone in the last few years: HVAC, electrical service, 50 year roof, flooring, paint, bathrooms. Wonderfully located in central Ruidoso, just adjacent to The Links walking path and the Village Library.
Scott Roser of CENTURY 21 Aspen Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Ruidoso & Lincoln County,
Vol. 31, Issue 12, Page 3.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Satellite Dish
- Cooling System: Refrigeration Cooling
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Metal Roof
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s), Freestanding Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Living Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Utility Room
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: Valley/Canyon Views, Wooded View
- Water Utilities: Water Connected